Capital Surveys is been turning your vision into reality for the past 25 year successfully. Capital Surveys’ provides the satisfaction and comfort to the client due to their highly trained and experienced personnel.
Founded in 1996 but In 2009 Capital Surveys enhanced to every scope of survey and now it is one of the leading organisations in the field of Land Survey, Marine Survey, Aerial Survey, GIS, Geophysical Surveys and Geotechnical Services with a fully developed Soil Testing and Material Testing Laboratory Services. Capital Surveys has been providing specialist land and engineering survey services to a wide range of infrastructure, construction and development projects in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Tunisia, Pakistan and Azerbaijan for the past 25 years.
A brief information regarding the services provided by Capital Surveys:-
Consulting Services which includes:
- Road & Earth Work Calculations.
- Establishment & Installation of long term Field Systems & Monuments.
- Resource requirements, Personnel and Equipment Sourcing.
- Site Investigation (Material and Geotechnical Investigations).
Capital Surveys Specialist Skills and Capabilities include:
Land Survey Services:
- Land surveying & Mapping
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Topographical Mapping
- As-Built Survey
- Engineering & Construction Surveying
- Control Network Establishing
- Digital Mapping & Remote Sensing
- GPS and Control Networks
- Static Surveying
- Plot Demarcation
3D Laser Scanning Services
- Archeology and heritage / Cultural Preservation
- Oil & Gas: Refineries, Process Areas and Distribution Facilities
- Energy / Solar and Supplying industry
- Energy Manufacturing Plants / Electric power distribution greed
- Water and Waste Water Treatment Facilities
- Commercial Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)
- Building – Retro BIM
- Structural Forensics
Geographic Information Services (GIS Services):
- Image Processing & Training.
- Base and GIS Mapping.
- Data Acquisition, Analysis and Presentation.
- System Design and Data Conversion.
Geotechnical & Laboratory Services:
- Onshore/Offshore Site Geotechnical Investigations & Report Preparation.
- Material Testing, Laboratory Services.
- Drilling, Sampling & Field Testing.
- Geotechnical in- situ Testing & Sampling.
- Geological Mapping
- Multichannel Analysis of Surface Waves (MASW)
- Electrical Resistivity Tomography (ERT)
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Seismic Refraction Surveys
- Seismic Data Processing
- Cross Hole
- Down Hole
- Seismic data processing
Marine Survey Services:
- Bathymetric Survey
- Multi Beam Survey
- Side Scan Sonar Survey.
- Magnetometer Survey.
- Current & Tidal Observations.
- Shallow Seismic – Sub Bottom Profiling
- Data Downloading & Draughting using Custom made Softwares.
- Drawing & Data Conversion.
- Noise Level Measurement
- Air pollutant Monitoring
- Temperature, etc.
Marine Cargo Survey:
- Cargo Quality Inspection
- Oil Surveys Quantity
- Chemical Discharge
- Fuel tank calibrations
- Chemical Export
- Draft Surveys (Agri)
- Draft Surveys (Food)
- Radiographic tests
- Hydrostatic Tests
- All NDT surveys related with pipes
Capital Surveys Clients include:
- Consulting firms.
- Oil & Gas companies (ADNOC,Takreer, Zakum, GASCO, ADDC & etc).
- Civil engineering design and construction firms.
- Government departments and rural development consultants.
Capital Surveys has always maintained quality assurance, proficiency at the required standard of the clients.
We have highly qualified and experienced multinational manpower on board to serve the clients in an efficient and professional ways in the field of surveying and drafting services.
We are an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 17205:2017 and ISO 45001:2018 Organisation and we follow these standards.
At Capital Surveys, we care about the environment. Capital Surveys Will:
Identify the risk of pollution from any of its activities, products or services which will be either eliminated or controlled and, where practicable, meet or exceed all regulatory requirements.
Reduce waste lowest practicable level and ensure the responsible disposal of waste created or received.
Reduce to minimum unnecessary use of materials, resources and energy.
Help to preserve the environment in immediate area of the organisational operations / activities.
These acts are taken in place in the care of our environment, clients and employees.